Thursday, May 6, 2010

I know that I've promised lots of pictures. Always feel free to head over to my flickr account. I usually upload most of my pictures there as a form of storage. I've been pretty good about keeping it organized, but sometimes it's just a mess. FYI.

But here are some pictures to help you get a sense of what I do here (other than the theatre part since pictures aren't allowed during performances and most don't even let you take pictures inside at all).

This is bangers and mash. I ate this and it was yummy.

This is Jason dressed as a medieval peasant at the Museum of London.

This Jason dressed as a fireman from 1666. Put out that Grrrreat Fire! Put it out!

This is Rodger (our teacher) and his harem of women at the Banqueting House.

This is Richie (one of the other six males on the trip) listening to the magic ear stereo that told us all about the Banqueting House. He's fascinated by the magic. And the artwork on the ceiling.

Jason is sitting on the throne ordering Allan to behead Melissa. It actually happened. Weird.

This is a pretty house on a pretty day. I have lots of these...

This is me. I take pictures. I have a new shirt on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Ratatat | Lex