Friday, February 6, 2009

Never Laughed So Hard

So I've been watching a bunch of superbowl commercials studying for midterms. Now, I'm a huge fan of supporting companies that have awesome commercials, but some commercials just restore my faith in humanity. You may have seen these already, but I think it's worth the time and effort to revisit them. If you don't have time for all three, make sure you at least watch the last one. We'll go in reverse order.


Violence is always funny, always. They also employ the comedic principle of escalation (made that up). The last guy made me laugh to the point of exaustion.




Now we move on to the principle of repetition. Again the use of escalation makes for a humorous video. Koala!



And finally, the funniest thing that I have seen in years. Literally years. Let your inhibitions go, try not to get freaked out, and embrace this minute long clip of bliss. This video follows the rule that weird is so awesome.



Yeah.

1 Comment:

  1. Brian Cragun said...
    This is dad. You made mom's day. She made me watch them. I smiled.

Post a Comment



Ratatat | Lex