Thursday, November 27, 2008

An Apology... But Not Really

We figured that something was wrong. This blog having been created two days ago and having had multiple posts, still had not received any comments. Surely our readers, eager to prove that we were not forgotten, would be over-zealous in their posting of comments to the words of wisdom that were laid before them. Yet there was nothing. Tests were conducted and the results showed that it was impossible to leave comments due to a glitch in the flawless blogger system. This has since been fixed and now there is no excuse for zero comments to the flow of wit and charm that emanate from your computer screen. And now we'll wait for the comments to start pouring in.

4 Comments:

  1. Bradwich said...
    Ha! I've read every single post so far, and even tried to comment on all of them. I just figured that you didn't want any comments...
    Bradwich said...
    Btw, I'm even going to go back and post the comments I had planned on. Hope you're grateful, you lousy bums.
    Noimforserious said...
    I dont have any sympathy for you because I made a blog and not one person has even looked at it. Partly because i havent told anybody about it and its not really that cool. But come on, its the principal of the thing.
    mommacragun said...
    Just to prove I can handle reading and posting on a blog-THIS IS YOUR MOTHER SPEAKING-I AM NOT TECHNOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED-(okay so maybe I am just a little technologically slow-but hey, who would you make fun of if I was a whiz at it like everyone else.)

Post a Comment



Ratatat | Lex